Home Moped transfer Post Office

Moped transfer Post Office

Jul 31, 2015
1 min reading time

When purchasing a moped, it must be transferred to your name. The registration of a moped can be done at the Post Office or at an RDW approved vehicle company that has the authority to register vehicles (TV).
You can register the license plate of a moped at the larger Post Offices. You must be 16 years of age or older and live in the Netherlands. For a transfer, you will need valid identification, the registration certificate and the transfer slip.
Your moped must be WA insured from the time of registration. At Alpina, you can take out moped insurance easily and cheaply.

Calculate the premium for a moped insurance!

We can be reached via Chat, Whatsapp, phone or email

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to know more.
We are here Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.

get in touch